Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I have been on here! My life has alternated between not doing much and being so busy that I can hardly keep up! :-) The holidays were wonderful. We had a nice Thanksgiving. Christmas was spent at Glenn's and Jenn's new place in Priest River. Luke was so much fun as he handed out all of the presents! :-)I miss having them all as close as they were, but this was a good move for them.
The New Year has started out to be very mild. We don't have much snow on the ground to speak of. What we get usually melts within the next few days, or turns to solid ice, then melts.
Schweitzer, the local ski resort DOES have snow, so there are some places to go to enjoy a "normal" winter.
I am once again planning the Adult Valentine's party for the couples in our church. I have been going a little crazy as it is next week. Then, at the end of February, I will be going with our church on a mission's trip to Vancouver during the Winter Olympics. We will be a part of the ICR (Institute for Creation Research) outreach there. We will be there for 5 days. There is a fairly good sized group going, so it should be interesting to say the least. For someone who doesn't like huge crowds of people, I sure seem to pick the most interesting places to go! Please pray for us as we minister there. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment