Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Here We Go Again!!!
Have you ever heard the saying, "If you want to make God laugh, then tell Him your plans"? Well, it is true! Often times we make plans for the future, and there is nothing wrong with that. We only must remember to be flexible with our plans because God may just change them! I have seen that happen so much over the last year. Twelve months ago I thought I knew how the rest of my life was going to look...and to be completely honest I was a little depressed over the whole thing! But God was just waiting for the right time, HIS time, to make the changes. Now I am very happily married, expecting our first child, and living on the other side of the world - literally!!! And every day I'm being reminded again that He cares so much about the little things in our lives that He will provide what we need just when we need it! And what we think is the right thing for us may not be what God wants us to have. By now Ronal and I were planning on being back in the States, but his visa was denied. Thank the Lord that even the answer of "No" is and answer to prayer! Now we are looking at our other options. We will not be able to go to to Samoa until we have more support. We cannot get to the States right now to raise more support. To most people this would seem like an impossible situation, but we serve the God of the impossible! There are some other possible open doors so we are now praying about where God will have us to go next. Does He want us to stay where we are currently and continue just working on the visa, or does He have another path that we hadn't considered yet? We will soon see! Please be in prayer for us as we are trusting in Lord and not leaning on our own understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment